Web Training for Self-Reporting Assessment System
How to Complete a Covered Lives Report - Guide (pdf)
Information and instructions on how to file your Covered Lives Report.
Instructions for Registering on the Self-Reporting Assessment System
Webinar Recording from Training held November 7, 2014 (Download)
There are a couple of other notes that might be useful when working with the Self-Reporting Assessment System for the first time:
- Your FEIN (Federal Employer Identification Number) is used as your ID or login. If you have multiple entities you are reporting for, you will need to setup separate accounts for each.
- Because of security reasons, your initial account takes up to 30 minutes to create the first time. Once your account is setup there are no delays in logging in.
- If you want to "test" one, there is a Training quarter that can be selected as the reporting quarter so that you can get a feel for how the system works.
- Your submitted data is available to you under your login after submission.
- If you have no covered lives in the state of Alaska and have no expectation of any covered lives for the remaining 3 quarters of the year, there is a shortcut on the main account home page to file all reports in that manner.
How do I get started?
If you don't yet have an account, click on this link to create the account for your FEIN. You will receive a confirmation email to the supplied email address. Remember your account takes up to 30 minutes to become active.
Once you have a login click on the assessment self-reporting system link on the left of this page.
I have more questions?
Contact us at the contact information listed on the right side of this page for more help.